John and Carole O'Shea, both native Californians, established the Foundation in 1958.
Mr. O'Shea was a graduate of St. Ignatius High School in San Francisco and Mrs. O'Shea graduated from Mount Zion School of Nursing, also in San Francisco. The O'Sheas were married in San Francisco in 1931.
The O'Sheas supported many charitable and philanthropic organizations during their lifetime.
The legacy of John and Carole O'Shea ensures that in perpetuity, future generations will benefit from their prosperity and generosity.
The Foundation's objective is to join in partnership with their grantees to provide a meaningful contribution to their ongoing work.
John P. O'Shea